(for 1 to 10 participants)
Intensive Indian Cooking Class is a Private Cooking Class which is Hands-on and completely customizable to your actual requirements.
If you want to develop an in-depth understanding of Indian Cooking, spices and herbs and various cooking techniques and wants to stock your kitchen with all spices and herbs this is the best class for you. Just for information even a simple Indian dish needs at least 8-12 spices.
Healthy and Flavorful Cooking Class
The class follows “Indian Science of Living Well-Balanced & Healthy Life” from where both Indian Cooking & Yoga originated. As a part of the class, we will cover How Indians over the centuries have used Food for “Nutritional, and Therapeutic” purpose and not just for satisfying hunger and taste.
In-depth, Hands-on Cooking Class
1 Intensive Cooking Class = 4 Typical Indian Cooking Class
As in this class, we use the Approach of Learning Building Blocks of Indian Cooking rather than just teaching the recipes. Thus just by learning 4-5 cooking ideas yo
Key features of the Intensive Indian Cooking Class:-
- Intensive Indian Cooking Classes are approximately of 3½ to 5½ hours duration.
- Each Intensive Indian Cooking Class include understanding of benefits and usage of relevant spices
- Intensive Indian Cooking Class will focus on Learning Right Indian Cooking Techniques.
- Intensive Indian Cooking Class will illustrates How to Create Health and Taste Balance.
- Menu for these Indian Cooking Classes is suggested from 13 distinctly different cuisines of India.
- Typical Private Cooking Class include preparation of 4-7 dishes + accompaniments (sides/ breads/ rice).
Menu for these Private Cooking Classes is Entirely Customizable and is decided in consultation with you and it is based on your actual needs & desires:-
- Preferences – Ingredients, Taste Preferences, Specific Dishes.
- Experience of Indian Cooking – Beginner, Intermediate and; Advance
- Specific Diet – Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, Diabetic-Diet, any Other Dietary Need.
Pricing and Other Information
For Pricing, additional information, questions, schedule availability
Call 917.825.1396 OR email him at firstname.lastname@example.org